Our mission is “to Know Jesus Christ and Make Christ Known,” a short and simple phrase that guides us as individuals and as a congregation.
Our baptismal covenant also guides us in our life with Christ. The Baptismal Covenant consists of five pledges, which baptized Episcopalians promise to fulfill with God’s help:
- We covenant to continue in the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in the prayers.
- We covenant to persevere in resisting evil, and, whenever we fall into sin, repent and return to the Lord.
- We covenant to proclaim by word and example the Good News of God in Christ.
- We covenant to seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving your neighbor as yourself.
- We covenant to strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.